don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

Never seen Liverpool that lackluster since Klopp took charge.

Word but then look at the schedule we had it’s extremely tough to play high pressing attacking football of that magnitude every single game against big sides 

hopefully we can beat city on Sunday and Recover during international break

On 03/10/2018 at 3:01 AM, don said:

Draw vs Valencia add that one also he should be gone after Newcastle game tbh

bigger issues are at play which will lead to mourinho being sacked.

owners = no ambition/leeches

CEO = only signs big names for financial gain 

If anything mourinho is a victim of the clubs mess (not being backed, not signing the players he wants)

theres no football people at the top of a FOOTBALL CLUB... tell me how that works out

Was at Wembley for the Spurs vs Barca game the other night and even though we lost, it was a remarkable experience.

Having seen us play against Madrid (home and away, including us losing 4-0 there years ago), AC Milan (that consisted of Ibra), the then European Champions Inter Milan, Juventus and all the top 6 in England - I have never seen a team with whose movement up front as good as that - Barca were simply phenomenal. It was a pleasure. Messi is easily the greatest player I've seen live - he influences the game in so many different ways.

Of course it doesn't help when you're missing half your first team (Eriksen, Vertonghen, Alli & Dembele) and go 1-0 down in the first 90 seconds but we gave them far too much respect in the first half and basically bent over backwards for them. Second half we gave it a good go but they were just too good, fair play.

2 hours ago, `Ben said:

Was at Wembley for the Spurs vs Barca game the other night and even though we lost, it was a remarkable experience.

Having seen us play against Madrid (home and away, including us losing 4-0 there years ago), AC Milan (that consisted of Ibra), the then European Champions Inter Milan, Juventus and all the top 6 in England - I have never seen a team with whose movement up front as good as that - Barca were simply phenomenal. It was a pleasure. Messi is easily the greatest player I've seen live - he influences the game in so many different ways.

Of course it doesn't help when you're missing half your first team (Eriksen, Vertonghen, Alli & Dembele) and go 1-0 down in the first 90 seconds but we gave them far too much respect in the first half and basically bent over backwards for them. Second half we gave it a good go but they were just too good, fair play.

Nice, mustve been sick to watch that match live even though your team lost. Even with those players in the lineup I doubt you really would beat Barca, but neither would any of the other PL teams.  Maybe City could beat them on a good day, but when Messi is in that mood, theyre hard to beat. Considering RM is kinda struggling atm I think Barca could be the big favorite to go all the way in both LL and CL this year(that is if they keep Messi away from injuries obv). Bayern is looking alright but cant see them winning, PSG too but they clearly have weaknesses in midfield and some at back. Still, those teams together with Juve and City are all outsiders to really challenge for it this year. It's pretty crazy to see how much better Messi are then the rest of them, players like Kane/Lukaku etc cant be compared to him at all. Theyre both decent in front of the goal but shit with the ball in their feet. Messi just has it all, what a god. 

On 06/10/2018 at 5:14 PM, ceZa said:

United lineup vs Newcastle: Match starting 15 min. Better fkn win today, Red Devils!

Reveal hidden contents

1fff6e33b68862f90c36f8cce61f014b.jpg

Baily linked to Spurs / Arsenal, thoughts? 

21 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Baily linked to Spurs / Arsenal, thoughts? 

Dont like it all..I feel like hes gonna thrive if he goes to one of these clubs as hes young and extremely talented. Yea hes had some had big mistakes here and there but which of United defenders hasnt you know..If we HAD to sell him, I'd sell to a club abroad, but I definetly want to keep him. I'd rather sell Jones/Rojo!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, don said:

If Liverpool keep winning city will drop pts

Doubt they will drop many points, but looks like it gonna stand between those two teams for sure this season, they both look scary good. Gonna be interesting to see how far city goes in CL

5 hours ago, ceZa said:

Doubt they will drop many points, but looks like it gonna stand between those two teams for sure this season, they both look scary good. Gonna be interesting to see how far city goes in CL

City in champions league looooool they suck 

Liverpool exposed em so hard last season 

2 hours ago, `Ben said:

Liverpool look more likely to drop points than City.

Also, RIP Chelsea. How did we only score 3...

We”ll see we changed up the style we play in now we control the tempo game and our back 4 n gk been excellent this season so far clean sheets after clean sheets

Edited by don
  • 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, `Ben said:

... and breath...

Tottenham and Liverpool through.

Fancied our chances against spurs or Liverpool over two legs rather than Inter or Napoli.

is it fate for Sarri to compete against his old club?!