[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

4 minutes ago, ceZa said:

1-1 at home against Wolves today...fkn dissapointing

You want dissapointing?

Try drawing vs CP and Cardiff and only having 2 points.

On top of that we are playing shit football.

We will get relegated this year if we continue playing the way we are, seems like nobody gives a shit anymore, including rafa.

Fucking Mike Ashley, hope the cunt gets fingered by Wolverine 

1 hour ago, Callum said:

You want dissapointing?

We will get relegated this year if we continue playing the way we are, seems like nobody gives a shit anymore, including rafa.

You guys played really well against us first game of the season, deserved at least a point.

I think we'll go on a decent run now (maybe besides the City game at Wembley in a few weeks).

11 hours ago, Callum said:

You want dissapointing?

Loool @Callum I guess it could be worse for us, haha. But fkn hell man using this amount of money like we've been using in United and still not beat teams like Wolves at home is pissing me off! Lukaku is a big tank on top, but he gotta get more movements going, and score on the chances he gets! It's not like we're Real Madrid in this bitch. Already 8 points behind l'pool and 6 points behind shitty, not only that but they play soo much better and attractive football than we do. City won 5-0 yesterday and l'pool 3-0. How often do you see United score more than 2 goals these days and completely decapitate their opponents?...

Edited by ceZa
12 hours ago, Chris- said:

Derby fans need to calm down... It's only Man Utd they beat.

Loosing to fucking Derby led by fkn Frank Lampard, I'm done. And for the record, I'd rather keep Pogba then fkn Mourinho too! Playing so trashy football under him with no significant progress neither! Smh..

7 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Loosing to fucking Derby led by fkn Frank Lampard, I'm done. And for the record, I'd rather keep Pogba then fkn Mourinho too! Playing so trashy football under him with no significant progress neither! Smh..

Rashford - Wasted talent

Martial - Wasted talent

Sanchez - Wasted talent

Pogba - Wasted talent

Got a team capable of winning the league and more than enough money to do something but yet you have a manager with negative and outdated tactics.. If Klopp was managing that team both rashford and martial would be banging in goals.

17 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Rashford - Wasted talent

Martial - Wasted talent

Sanchez - Wasted talent

Pogba - Wasted talent

Got a team capable of winning the league and more than enough money to do something but yet you have a manager with negative and outdated tactics.. If Klopp was managing that team both rashford and martial would be banging in goals.

Exactly..I feel like Mourinhos tactics stop us from really playing good attacking and attractive football. Has the players lost their trust in him? We already know him and Pogba has had many grudges already and right before yesterdays match he appereantly had said that 'Pogba is never gonna be a United captain again' and was also removed as the wisecaptain, which Mou confirmed yesterday, which you can see here: https://www.instagram.com/skysports/

It's just so much shit going on out of the pitch aswell which is bad for the club. Martial looks unhappy and our attackers looks pretty lost. Now I know this is a shitty cup which is not that important, but we still been doing it pretty bad in the league too, and already far behind city/pool so thats just a bad excuse  really.

If this doesnt turn around very soon, I expect United to get rid of 'The lost one'. Hes no longer 'the special one'.

Edited by ceZa
8 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Exactly..I feel like Mourinhos tactics stop us from really playing good attacking and attractive football. Has the players lost their trust in him? We already know him and Pogba has had many grudges already and right before yesterdays match he appereantly had said that 'Pogba is never gonna be a United captain again' and was also removed as the wisecaptain, which Mou confirmed yesterday, which you can see here: https://www.instagram.com/skysports/

It's just so much shit going on out of the pitch aswell which is bad for the club. Martial looks unhappy and our attackers looks pretty lost. Now I know this is a shitty cup which is not that important, but we still been doing it pretty bad in the league too, and already far behind city/pool so thats just a bad excuse  really.

If this doesnt turn around very soon, I expect United to get rid of 'The lost one'. Hes no longer 'the special one'.

Won't be until Jan latest that he goes and by then you could be struggling to even get to the top 4, pogba could also go in January which will be a huge loss as you can't really afford to lose someone like him. He also had a row on the pitch with him today which was caught on video lol.. Highly unlikely pogba will stay tbh.

flash2:buying martial 30m ea

United squad doesn't scare me at all. Would be very surprised if they get top 4. Would be battling Arsenal for 5th if it wasn't for Mou.

Edited by `Ben
9 hours ago, `Ben said:

flash2:buying martial 30m ea

United squad doesn't scare me at all. Would be very surprised if they get top 4. Would be battling Arsenal for 5th if it wasn't for Mou.

Lmao. I know we dont scare shit mate, but hopefully we'll make top 4 at least...anything would be disastrous and Mou will get his ass kicked!

16 hours ago, ceZa said:

Lmao. I know we dont scare shit mate, but hopefully we'll make top 4 at least...anything would be disastrous and Mou will get his ass kicked!

Unlikely unless your manager is sacked by Jan.. Even Arsenal are on better forum lol

Draw against Valencia at home, could be worse but could be much better too..Our attackers looks rubbish, Pogba was good so was Shaw but that was about it. Playing Fellaini and Matic together on the midfield is overkill, too slow and not enough creativity at all. But Mourinho is knows for being so defensive in his head so...He needs to play more dynamic players together with Pogba and Matic on the midfield which would be either Fred or Pereira..