Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

9 hours ago, Easy_mate said:

Hearing that martial wants to leave breaks my heart

same but its kind of understandable the competetion is tough and he doesnt get the playtime he wants so..but yea if United they gonna sell him, they better sell him abroad..would hate to see him shine in Spurs/another team in PL...

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, msixtynine said:

Looks weird man

Lol I liked it, Buffon to PSG is pretty sick indeed! The guy couldve went to US/china or whatever for money but he instead he chooses to remain at the toplevel and goes to a club with ambitions of winning absolutly everything. Buffon, what a legend. 

the real faker
On 07/07/2018 at 11:30 AM, ceZa said:

Lol I liked it, Buffon to PSG is pretty sick indeed! The guy couldve went to US/china or whatever for money but he instead he chooses to remain at the toplevel and goes to a club with ambitions of winning absolutly everything. Buffon, what a legend. 

I absolutely love Buffon aswell, just not used to seeing him with a different shirt on.

You reckon he'll regret leaving Juve if they manage to get CR7 over the line?

31 minutes ago, msixtynine said:

I absolutely love Buffon aswell, just not used to seeing him with a different shirt on.

You reckon he'll regret leaving Juve if they manage to get CR7 over the line?

Thats understandable, but I think it's just gonna be great for him with a clubchange tbh. And good question actually, but no I dont think so. Even if Juve manages to get Ronaldo, PSG is at least as strong as them if not even stronger and an even stronger contender for winning CL imo. Gonna be interesting to see if Ronaldo actually goes to Juve, the rumours are everywhere but nothing is confirmed so far. He probs got 2-3 seasons in him left at this level while the likes of Neymar and Mbappe got 10+ years ahead of them at toplevel. 

Edited by ceZa
  • 1 month later...

Decent result for Spurs.

@Callum rip m8

Thought we'd probably end up drawing but happy to nick to the win.

We normally start to get into the stride of things mid-September, so anything until that point is a bonus!

Edited by `Ben
15 hours ago, Sliqerino said:

Youre eaither a chelsea fan or man u

Youre actually right this time ;)  Im a fan of Man Utd in the EPL, been a fan of them since I was a kid and since Solskjær and Berg were in the club! 

11 hours ago, ceZa said:

Youre actually right this time ;)  Im a fan of Man Utd in the EPL, been a fan of them since I was a kid and since Solskjær and Berg were in the club! 

Man U is soooo inconsistent. They went downhill since ferguson. #YNWA

On 18.8.2018 at 6:04 AM, Sliq said:

Man U is soooo inconsistent. They went downhill since ferguson. #YNWA

Ye thats true. Fkn awful match against Brighton, was embarrasing to watch tbh. Easy to blame the manager but the players got to take their responsibility too cause they played terrible. 

On 19.8.2018 at 6:30 PM, `Ben said:

Kane scores in August, scenes.

Big game next week, Spurs vs United. 

Nothing new hehe. And yea dude, if you United doesnt step the fuck up from now on, theyll get slaughtered for sure. 

Edited by ceZa
4 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Pretty huge statement by us.

Need to push on and follow it up with another big win against Watford now.

Indeed, grats with the W..that 2nd half was fkn painfull to watch from a United fan point of view...I mean just look at Smalling/Lindeløf in the back..not that its all their fault cause we cant even seem to score a fucking goal. United is quite a mess atm and one of the reasons for it is the poor transferwindow when we had soo many obvious position we had to strengthen. Yet all we got was Fred and a young prospect in Dalot and an old GK.. Mourinho didnt get the players he wanted and the payback has already started. Gj Wooward/Glazers...

13 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Indeed, grats with the W..that 2nd half was fkn painfull to watch from a United fan point of view...I mean just look at Smalling/Lindeløf in the back..not that its all their fault cause we cant even seem to score a fucking goal. United is quite a mess atm and one of the reasons for it is the poor transferwindow when we had soo many obvious position we had to strengthen. Yet all we got was Fred and a young prospect in Dalot and an old GK.. Mourinho didnt get the players he wanted and the payback has already started. Gj Wooward/Glazers...

I’d be feeling sorry for him, except we didn’t sign anyone. 

Mou needs to start doing the other half of management and that is coaching players to make them better, rather than just focusing on the tactical point of view. Look at Poch, Guardiola and Klopp. They’re all on the training field making their players better - individually. Mou needs to do that rather than have people handed to him at their peaks. It’ll also mean that players can actually be moulded into what he wants them to be.

All through his career he’s had teams bought for him - time to show he’s as good as Fergie and start using that amazing academy United have.

Edited by `Ben

My brother went to the game @`Ben but lets be honest the real problems are..............

the owners are parasites leeching everything they can from the club, roughly £1.5b taken out of the clubs own profits (not inc. player sales) have gone straight into the glazers pockets.

We've been crying out for players in certain positions since mourinho came in, he wanted the players but Ed woodward only wants commercial players so we havent signed them.

(Perisic, Moura .... list could go on)

We have 2 shit wingers both at the end of thier careers starting at fullback for united while smalling and jones can still get a game and for years we've been crying out for a right winger.

At this point i think mourinho plays certain players (smalling/jones/fellaini/valencia/young/darmian/Mata) to prove a point to the board and to put them in a position of 'back me or sack me' and i think its only going to go one way and if they sack mourinho i can see fans kicking off big time.

if mourinho goes i can only see one man they bring in and thats poch because hes used to working on a budget while achieving top 4/nothing else.

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

My brother went to the game @`Ben but lets be honest the real problems are..............

the owners are parasites leeching everything they can from the club, roughly £1.5b taken out of the clubs own profits (not inc. player sales) have gone straight into the glazers pockets.

We've been crying out for players in certain positions since mourinho came in, he wanted the players but Ed woodward only wants commercial players so we havent signed them.

(Perisic, Moura .... list could go on)

We have 2 shit wingers both at the end of thier careers starting at fullback for united while smalling and jones can still get a game and for years we've been crying out for a right winger.

At this point i think mourinho plays certain players (smalling/jones/fellaini/valencia/young/darmian/Mata) to prove a point to the board and to put them in a position of 'back me or sack me' and i think its only going to go one way and if they sack mourinho i can see fans kicking off big time.

if mourinho goes i can only see one man they bring in and thats poch because hes used to working on a budget while achieving top 4/nothing else.

Not going to comment about owners as I appreciate how you feel (Levy is the highest paid owner in the league, but no signings). However, Mou has spent a shit ton on defensive minded players, including; Lindelof, Bailey and Matic. They’re Mou’s signings, they’re not commercial at all. Given how they’ve backed him in previous windows and gone out and spent 80m (two of those players that have fallen out of favour) I can see why they might be reluctant. 

Obviously it’s United and you guys are used to going out and getting signings as and when you need them and it must be tough to see city and pool strengthening so much - but my sympathy with Mou is limited. He needs to start coaching what he has instead of moaning and sabotaging the season by playing a make-shift 11.

Also stay away from Poch!!