Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

2018/2019 Football Season

Jordan

11 minutes ago, msixtynine said:

yh only if our away form improves

ye your away stats are madness considering how your home form is, it must be a mental thing.

Kane out pretty big but think we've got enough given our home games to get top 4.

If we win all but 2, I think we'll get top 4. I don't think Arsenal will get it, but I think Chelsea will.

Edited by `Ben

I just want a 7th place finish (hopefully we can get Europa League)...

Gonna be an intense few weeks though (champions league and premier league).

So excited for the return match today, won't be easy to win and go thro at Camp Nou, but nothing is impossible so. Let's see if Ajax can do the same against Juve, 1st match was pretty even. Time for Ronaldo to shine again! 

12 hours ago, ceZa said:

So excited for the return match today, won't be easy to win and go thro at Camp Nou, but nothing is impossible so. Let's see if Ajax can do the same against Juve, 1st match was pretty even. Time for Ronaldo to shine again! 

Enjoy Europa looool 

5 hours ago, don said:

Enjoy Europa looool 

lolol had literally no chance man, too many shit british players in United like Young and Jones...get rid of asap. Nice mistake by De Gea too, GG. Need to get in some quality players this summer and just get better lol. Suprised Ajax knocked out Juve too, didnt expect that. 

3 hours ago, ceZa said:

Grats with the huge W yesterday @`Ben! Insane match it was! 

I just got home from Manchester. 24 hours later and I've still lost my voice.

I was exhausted after the first 10 minutes and needed HT to come for a breather. The girl I was with started crying when Sterling scored in the 93rd minute but then ran over to the barrier and started dishing out shit to their fans when it got disallowed. Booked my flights and accommodation in Amsterdam this morning too but don't think I'll be able to get a ticket as they're going to be gold dust. 

14 hours ago, `Ben said:

I just got home from Manchester. 24 hours later and I've still lost my voice.

I was exhausted after the first 10 minutes and needed HT to come for a breather. The girl I was with started crying when Sterling scored in the 93rd minute but then ran over to the barrier and started dishing out shit to their fans when it got disallowed. Booked my flights and accommodation in Amsterdam this morning too but don't think I'll be able to get a ticket as they're going to be gold dust. 

Lets have you calling this weekend then heh? ? Jokes aside, you guys couldnt have a better of getting to the final now! Yes, Ajex beat both RM and Juve but its still the easiest team you could get to meet in the semifinal. I really hope Barca slaughter l'pool and the final is Barca v Spurs, with Spurs as the winners. 

On 2/3/2019 at 1:07 PM, `Ben said:

Each to their opinion on Ole but the few times I've seen united play (Brighton, Newcastle, Burnley) I was unimpressed and it looked semi-lacklustre - he's definitely not the second coming of Fergie. Wouldn't be surprised to see you drop points today.

That said, big thing that you got Martial down for another 5 years.

Called it @ceZa :/. Can blame the players but Fergie wouldn't have any of this shit, poor management unable to control them.

On 3/25/2019 at 11:02 PM, msixtynine said:

preds for top 4 come end of the season 

1) city

2) liverpool

3) arsenal

4) united

5) spurs

6) chelsea

@msixtynine, want to rearrange your #3-6? 

Booked my tickets to Amsterdam, dare to believe, COYS.

Another shit embarrassing performance by United today, smh... Too many players looking uninterrested and playing like shit. Ole got a big task ahead of him before next season starts, need to get in a good amount of quality players and get rid of 4-5 players at least. It's the fkn players @`Ben not Solskjær. How long has he been here for? We haven't been good under neither Noyes, Van Gaal nor Mourinho. Our start with Ole however was great, nearly one of the best starts ever, but many of our players clearly got the wrong fkn mentality and is just getting old. 

@`Ben Listen to what Neville says here

Edited by ceZa