TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Go Hard's Slayer Guide - 60 Attack

Go Hard

• 2 months later...
On 12/17/2017 at 9:43 AM, Go Hard said:

I don't expect anyone to read through everything, but if it helps other people from starting Slayer efficiently I would be happy this helped.

Still a good read!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice in depth guide, after being 99 slayer on 45 and 99 defence I decided to train my current account with it.

Love the bonus the Slayer helm (i) provides, makes you feel weak whenever you do something that doesn't use it lol

3 hours ago, Kaohsiung said:

Nice in depth guide, after being 99 slayer on 45 and 99 defence I decided to train my current account with it.

Love the bonus the Slayer helm (i) provides, makes you feel weak whenever you do something that doesn't use it lol

It sure does ye, but it is what it is. Training up melee changed a lot though since Viggora's Chainmace rips through npcs nowadays. I should update the guide for a better read for sure.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/6/2019 at 2:13 PM, Turmd said:

Go hards slayer guide still lives on!

On 6/13/2019 at 5:42 PM, T0niss said:

w0w looks amazing

On 8/10/2019 at 1:10 AM, l89l said:

very good guide ?

On 8/14/2019 at 7:53 AM, intu said:

posting here so i can get back to it later

21 hours ago, Hurtz said:

Wish I’d found this guide before starting smh

It was so much fun to make this guide. Looking back and reading the chapters I thought I would edit in new methods and alternatives. Some updates have influenced the way you should be doing slayer. This is highly influenced by item updates and a new Slayer Master, being Konar on Zeah. I want to check it out on the 60 Attack account but I am maxing the account out first, total wise that is. We are almost there. If someone has anything to add to Konar on level 60 Attack and your findings.. Let me know. I am very interested!

1 minute ago, Go Hard said:

It was so much fun to make this guide. Looking back and reading the chapters I thought I would edit in new methods and alternatives. Some updates have influenced the way you should be doing slayer. This is highly influenced by item updates and a new Slayer Master, being Konar on Zeah. I want to check it out on the 60 Attack account but I am maxing the account out first, total wise that is. We are almost there. If someone has anything to add to Konar on level 60 Attack and your findings.. Let me know. I am very interested!

Are you hinting I train slayer 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...