Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Go Hard's Slayer Guide - 60 Attack

Go Hard

On 2-2-2018 at 4:53 AM, melholland said:

any idea how much you spent on ppots from 1-99?

Honestly, I have no idea. All I know is you will profit even if you are using overheads in the long run. Just buy new pots whenever you are running low. You will see it all evens out and that your bank will grow no matter what.

On 2/3/2018 at 9:47 PM, Go Hard said:

Honestly, I have no idea. All I know is you will profit even if you are using overheads in the long run. Just buy new pots whenever you are running low. You will see it all evens out and that your bank will grow no matter what.

huh really. i wouldnt have expected that!

ty

• 1 month later...
On 26-3-2018 at 1:45 AM, n2h said:

Decent guide, i wouldnt block black demons though. Extend. Really fast XP with cannon setup in brimhaven dungeon. Efficient Black Demons Slayer  on youtube.

I know they are but as you most likely read, I didn't cannon anything up to 97is Slayer. So knowing that, black demons would be out of the question.

On 2-4-2018 at 12:21 AM, A Freemason said:

Awesome guide and achievement thread!! Def. keeps me motivated to do the same!

Thank you dude. Stay at it, stay consistent!

3 minutes ago, Rooofis said:

good topic

Thanks for checking it out Rooofis

8 hours ago, xcb said:

hell yeah nice nice man defently will look into it more for my acc =)

Slayer is always a nice alternative and will even out the costs maxing out for sure. More challenging and worth for sure.

8 hours ago, F2p2007 said:

Followed topic

Good job on the post

Thanks bud. Hope it helped.

i actually think this topic is completely brilliant! awesome effort adding all the details! most pures are ignorant to slayer and i think this guide will definately help! ive read through it all and taken note where i could improve aswell =p thanks for takin the time to log this

On 18-4-2018 at 10:56 PM, Xcb said:

hell yeah 

You likey?

On 27-4-2018 at 4:02 PM, #Dustin said:

i actually think this topic is completely brilliant! awesome effort adding all the details! most pures are ignorant to slayer and i think this guide will definately help! ive read through it all and taken note where i could improve aswell =p thanks for takin the time to log this

It is a great way to progress in game. Slayer mindset is a great way to get better at PvM or just Rs in general. Good luck on your Slayer grind Dustin!

12 hours ago, Dr_God said:

Saw this being talked about in CC, had to look.. great guide man I will be using it for sure.

Thank you for your reply Dr God. Hope it will help you out in anyways possible.

• 3 weeks later...