[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Wilderness Rejuvenation and Clanning

Dizzy

What do you guys think this will do to the activity in the wildy? I remember rev cave pking being a big thing for me back in the day. Is it worth investing time into coming back? How are PK trips/clan wars events?

***Almost forgot to mention the new 1-5 defence requirement, positive or negative change overall?

Edited by Dizzy

My man Dizzy, how’s life treating you?

Pk trips, still the same. Eop with the mains, clan wars is fun.

Was good at the start till people trained lvl 85 tanks lmao.

1 hour ago, Nice Net said:

this

1 hour ago, Nice Net said:

2 hours ago, Nice Net said:

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Loads of retards voting no against rev drops, therefore rev caves will be dead content.

2 hours ago, Shoan said:

What are the new 1-5def items?

That point is irrelevant. People in this clan have mains. Not only that but it will be another location to PK. People who vote no are dumb af. PvP is key to keeping this game alive.

Rev caves should be sick but nothing passed for it. It's hard to get anything new which is pvp related into the game when you allow people who don't pk to vote on polls tbh

Edited by Easy_mate

The chances of the PK scene, let alone the clan scene, to ever get even mildly active ever again are slim to none. Jagex does not have the gumption to make it happen, and due to this the game will continue to dwindle overall until it is but a shell of its former self.

Currently the "increase in player population" is actually just RS3 players coming over to OSRS, there is no increase in player population. It's actually dropping significantly, but reddit kids don't really like reality so you won't get that picture very often. For every 1 RS3 transfer we are losing atleast two players, the combined total of players in RS has shot down drastically and will continue to do so. 

The chances of the rev caves having any long lasting affect on the activity in the game is pretty slim currently. Jagex has to pretend they are not spending any dev time on PvP based updates, which has a devastating affect on the economy and playerbase. Unless they somehow turned into an almost mediocre developer and stopped listening to the reddit community and took control of their game, made smart business decisions, and fixed the economy by bringing back the PK community then all of it is pointless essentially. 

Hence why I keep saying enjoy this game while you can, it will not be around too much longer and when it falls the crybaby bitches in the PvM/Skilling communities will be on their knees begging us to mass up and get them another server. 

1 hour ago, Trest said:

Currently the "increase in player population" is actually just RS3 players coming over to OSRS, there is no increase in player population. It's actually dropping significantly, but reddit kids don't really like reality so you won't get that picture very often. For every 1 RS3 transfer we are losing atleast two players, the combined total of players in RS has shot down drastically and will continue to do so. 

The osrs player base has been steadily going up since release and the rs3 statement is just off, the amount of people that came over from rs3 over the years is so small it's not even worth mentioning. 

If you're referring strictly to PVP then yes, nobody cares about PVP in this game anymore, both Jagex (simply ignoring the issues) and the entire osrs community (intentionally voting no to PVP updates and the active PVP community being as cancerous as it is) played a part in that. There's also been a big shift in mentality since pre-EOC, people just don't care about PVP as much anymore, I know plenty of people that used to do nothing but pk back in day and they're skillers/pvmers nowadays.

1 hour ago, Trest said:

Hence why I keep saying enjoy this game while you can, it will not be around too much longer and when it falls the crybaby bitches in the PvM/Skilling communities will be on their knees begging us to mass up and get them another server. 

The game is being built around them, they have nothing to cry about.

Edited by Encre
23 hours ago, Nice Net said:

good, college now

22 hours ago, 1 Item said:

Dizzy is alive, I mean I still enjoy pking from time to time. I don't think the activity of clanning will ever get back to where it was in 2013.

Whats up 

21 hours ago, Scimmy said:

come back dizzy lemme hear you without your voice cracking all the time like back in the days 

Oookk scimmy