Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

White boy got fucked up

Austin

Just now, JNI said:

cop seem of paniced after he noticed the guy pick something off hes belt that ended up being flashlight. smh when you dont know urself what ur carrying

If I had to guess it'd be a collapsible baton or a magazine, neither of which offer the officer any immediate harm. If it was a baton and the kid picked it up and charged himĀ then I'd say the shooting was justified. But until that point where there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the officers life is in danger the shooting is not justified. At this point Americans are pretty desensitized to police shooting, they happen every single day and the only outcome is the officer gets a paid vacation.

1 minute ago, Trees said:

If I had to guess it'd be a collapsible baton or a magazine, neither of which offer the officer any immediate harm. If it was a baton and the kid picked it up and charged himĀ then I'd say the shooting was justified. But until that point where there is proof beyond a reasonable doubt that the officers life is in danger the shooting is not justified. At this point Americans are pretty desensitized to police shooting, they happen every single day and the only outcome is the officer gets a paid vacation.

Ā 

18 minutes ago, JNI said:

K102wQe.jpg

all i see him drop is that

im very confident thats a flashlight tho

Just now, Danny said:

cop deserves to die or life in prison

Ā 

fucking retardo lmfao

dude that kid looks like he dropped out of highschool look at him socially unpresentable. He probably did some sketch shit. He has fucking socks coming out of his jacket bro