Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Making of a pure

Pims

Hi,

I would just like to know a few things as im starting back up again and haven't played in a few years.

What quests do i need to do as a pure?

How do i train range,strength to the best of my ability with my current range at 78 and strength at 65?

Whats the best way to make money as a low level pure?

Please if you have any other tips please let me know.

thanks,

1 minute ago, dontdie_ said:

nightmare zone and buying gp

is there still a world you need to go to so you can go in NMZ? 

if so what world is it?

So just do the basic quests to startup : Waterfall, fight arena, grand tree, vampire slayer etc.

I would recommend to cannon to 60 ranged ( goes fast asf , will cost a few mills but spares a lot of time)

U could either choose to keep on cannoning to 75 ranged , or mith dart afk at sandcrabs, if u wanna do it the poor way use bone bow with bone bolts.

After 75 blowpipe at nmz ( costs a bit but really good exp and afk) or chin ( costs alot of money and u shouldnt complete monkey madness yet if u want to do so)

For melee stats: stay at sandcrabs until 80 str tbh then use nmz to train stats up.

btw if u wonder why sandcrabs or nmz:

sandcrabs u only gotta walk away every 10 min to reset their aggro.

nmz u  can either use absorptions or prayer potions and both are reallyyy afk, prayer pots are more costful but a lil more afk ( if using absorptions its recomend to click on the 22 lvl heart prayer every 1 min so u wont gain any hitpoints and that way u can last longer with ur absorption pots, to know more about nmz their are very detailed pure guides on YouTube ;) )

Also, theirs a lot of guides on YouTube so if u ever need to know something just search it on YouTube.

gl mate @Pims

13 minutes ago, Crusher said:

So just do the basic quests to startup : Waterfall, fight arena, grand tree, vampire slayer etc.

I would recommend to cannon to 60 ranged ( goes fast asf , will cost a few mills but spares a lot of time)

U could either choose to keep on cannoning to 75 ranged , or mith dart afk at sandcrabs, if u wanna do it the poor way use bone bow with bone bolts.

After 75 blowpipe at nmz ( costs a bit but really good exp and afk) or chin ( costs alot of money and u shouldnt complete monkey madness yet if u want to do so)

For melee stats: stay at sandcrabs until 80 str tbh then use nmz to train stats up.

btw if u wonder why sandcrabs or nmz:

sandcrabs u only gotta walk away every 10 min to reset their aggro.

nmz u  can either use absorptions or prayer potions and both are reallyyy afk, prayer pots are more costful but a lil more afk ( if using absorptions its recomend to click on the 22 lvl heart prayer every 1 min so u wont gain any hitpoints and that way u can last longer with ur absorption pots, to know more about nmz their are very detailed pure guides on YouTube ;) )

Also, theirs a lot of guides on YouTube so if u ever need to know something just search it on YouTube.

gl mate @Pims

massive help, good man.

Thanks,

1 minute ago, Nice Net said:

Lmao PIMS THE MIDWEEK KING LOL

How you been dude, been fucking years m8

I was known as the Midweek king haha, ive been good mate just had a lot on with work and  so on.

what you been up to bro?

9 minutes ago, Pims said:

I was known as the Midweek king haha, ive been good mate just had a lot on with work and  so on.

what you been up to bro?

Nothing much really just school and rs on the side same ol same ol :happy:

You planning on joining?