Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

Just now, shootmyfruit said:

zcMqdM7.jpg

Yeah not a red, good one bro lol

he came out his box, dipped his head into his foot, mane (very, very clearly) had his eyes set on the ball the entire time

yellow at most, like i said

hope emersons neck is broken, like i said

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

he came out his box, dipped his head into his foot, mane (very, very clearly) had his eyes set on the ball the entire time

yellow at most, like i said

hope emersons neck is broken, like i said

Mane has the right to go for the 50:50 but when your late and karate kick someone in the face I think you have to get sent off.

late? they arrived at the ball at exactly the same time, was split seconds between who got the first touch. not manes fault keeper came out 30 yards and dipped his head into his foot

im not saying it wasn't a foul, it just wasn't a straight red

@Fred first, goodluck winning the league after that performance haha. 

On the foul i need to re watch it, a high boot is just a yellow but a lot depends on his intent so depends where it looks like he's looking

7 minutes ago, Eldar said:

@Fred first, goodluck winning the league after that performance haha. 

On the foul i need to re watch it, a high boot is just a yellow but a lot depends on his intent so depends where it looks like he's looking

if you watch you'll see he was completely focused on the ball the entire time. 

but yeah, i turned off after half time couldn't be fucked watching 10v11, gotta get frustrated with klopp when he says "happy with our defensive options even without van dijk". clearly in need of a cb. + starting klavan is just zzzzzz

6 minutes ago, Fred said:

if you watch you'll see he was completely focused on the ball the entire time. 

but yeah, i turned off after half time couldn't be fucked watching 10v11, gotta get frustrated with klopp when he says "happy with our defensive options even without van dijk". clearly in need of a cb. + starting klavan is just zzzzzz

https://twitter.com/honigstein/status/906493765707280384

Edited by He11

Didn't think it was a red until they showed the camera angle during half time, a definite red he puts the opposite player at risk with his leg up so high, sure his eyes are on the ball but that doesn't mean it isn't dangerous play, it's a 50/50 but the keeper gets to it first, but there's contact on the keepers face from Mane's boot he had to go...

On 07/09/2017 at 3:12 PM, Jack said:

Liverpool get one convincing win against a woeful Arsenal team (like every other top team does every year) and now people seem to think they're the best thing since sliced bread, the same thing happened at the start of the season last year too. Did you watch their first game of the season against Watford? Their back line was in shambles and an average side such as Watford took advantage of a team that can't defend set pieces to save their lives. Their front three are fine until they come up against a strong defensive team such as United who won't allow them to play counter attacking football.

Chamberlain will be barely make any contribution, he's a poormans Wallcott with no end product, can't cross a ball to save his life and joined Liverpool because he wants to play in the middle when they're much better options. Clyne out until 2018 we all know where chamberlain is playing ;) 

Review highlights of his most recent game below-

I should be a pundit btw^

7 hours ago, Fred said:

the sevilla game was disappointing man. 24 shots to their 7. good to see coutinho was cheered when he came on ;d, couple weeks when we get mane back and GL 

You're lucky one of the games Mane misses is an away game in the cup to Leicester 

18 hours ago, Fred said:

so apparently whenever salah gets into an award the egyptians just vote for him en masse LOL

gonna be a funny year

think salahs overrated :laugh: