Rob

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

9 hours ago, Fred said:

136051-35864

fantasy.premierleague.com

@Zack @`Ben @Craig @Trutt sign up to get slaughtered

Can't be bothered this year.

I always end up leading for the first 4 months and then lose interest and drop down lol

I was like 150 clear in foe league last year, checked 3 months later and was like 5th lmao

Edited by `Ben
23 hours ago, Jack said:

Everton and West ham have smashed it

I agree with everton but west ham have been in the market for every player going and no really good business apart from zabaleta

the real faker
On 7/25/2017 at 10:45 PM, Eldar said:

I agree with everton but west ham have been in the market for every player going and no really good business apart from zabaleta

arnatouvic and hernandez are good business

Matic to united done deal

United loving the Chelsea rejects- jose/mata/matic :)

on a real note though if Kante becomes injured we have no cover now that chaloba was sold to watford, loftus cheek is more an attacker but he's gone to palace on loan and now matic has gone.

Matic is past is past his peak tbh but selling him to a rival club and leaving a gap in our squad will only make rivals stronger and us weaker regardless of the price we sold him for.

Cesc can't play in a defensive role, Bakayoko isn't experienced enough to play the position by himself especially in ucl.

Our squad depth is seriously lacking and Conte has expressed that recently.

I'd honestly take a previous chelsea reject Romeu who's currently at saints back at the club

Bought Matic (26yrs) for 25M & selling him (at 29yrs) for 40M but could the cost be our potential title hopes next season?

35 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Jadon Sancho (City/england wonderkid) supposedly leaving for arsenal @msixtynine

At least you lot have kante mate, arsenal have struggled with that holding position for years. Wheres the legend that is frimpong gone ? :laugh:

On 7/6/2017 at 11:07 AM, msixtynine said:

lukaku would be a great signing for united (if it happens)

cant wait for the season to start with ozil lacazette sanchez as our attackers and possibly lemar from monaco or mahrez being added.

Arsenal fan myself, but idk if I'd want us to waste money on Mahrez considering he wont be an upgrade to wat we have and goes missing/overrated way too much, I'd take lemar tho he seems to be the goods

On 7/14/2017 at 11:11 AM, msixtynine said:

what the fuck

Biggest shock of the offseason so far... until/unless Neymar actually goes to PSG that is

the real faker
16 hours ago, Boogieman said:

Arsenal fan myself, but idk if I'd want us to waste money on Mahrez considering he wont be an upgrade to wat we have and goes missing/overrated way too much, I'd take lemar tho he seems to be the goods

I wouldn't mind Mahrez, if we could get him for under £40m. But I do agree that he is overrated.

As for Lemar, I've only watched him play in a few France games and a few of the CL games for Monaco last season and he does look like a top young player who could thrive under Wenger and wouldn't have a problem settling in at Arsenal with the French contingent.