Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

7 hours ago, Liam said:

We have a few decent players out on loan, the problem I see with mourinho it seems that he doesn’t have a game plan. You look at City/Chelsea/Liverpool you know what they’re about and how they’re going to play. For us it just seems so unpredicatable and the players don’t look like they know what they’re doing either. Fuck me I miss fergie ?

You mean the fergie that had a team of players that were either almost over the hill or not good enough and bought rvp to win the league one more time before he retired?

City have had a fair bit of luck the last few games ( against us and utd ) but as for united not having a clear identity I think it's mainly down to terrible buys for five or six seasons now... New liverpool :failfish:

8 hours ago, Liam said:

We have a few decent players out on loan, the problem I see with mourinho it seems that he doesn’t have a game plan. You look at City/Chelsea/Liverpool you know what they’re about and how they’re going to play. For us it just seems so unpredicatable and the players don’t look like they know what they’re doing either. Fuck me I miss fergie ?

coulda signed douglas costa from bayern for i reckon 40m in the summer which woulda offered us another dimension on the right wing in terms of pace/skills.

the real faker
On 11/12/2017 at 1:13 PM, Jordan said:

juve v spurs - juve

basel v city - city

porto v liverpool - liverpool

sevilla v united - united

madrid v psg - not sure

shakthar v roma - not sure

chelsea v barca - barca

munich v besiktas - munich

5 english clubs in the knockout stages so i really hope we get an all english tie at some point although both chelsea and little tottenham are already going out 

Edited by msixtynine
the real faker
On 11/12/2017 at 1:02 PM, Jordan said:

too much dead wood still around from 2012 (Young,smalling,aging Carrick) along with signing players who don't really fit into what united is or are good enough to play for us (Blind, Darmian, Mata).

Currently we have no depth in midfield (3), no depth on the wings and we have no starting left back.

hope we don't fuckup with pereira and end up in another pogba situation in a few years @Liam

need a new manager too, been average since inter

Just now, Callum said:

Funny you should say that...

We spared the embarsssment of not gaining a two goal lead and bottling it to lose 2-3 at home 

can’t see you from up here btw

enjoy scrapping with Sunderland next season pal

Just now, Jack said:

We spared the embarsssment of not gaining a two goal lead and bottling it to lose 2-3 at home 

can’t see you from up here btw

enjoy scrapping with Sunderland next season pal

Sunderland's getting relegated too.

We will be fine, dont you worry about us. You just worry about that gap city has on you, getting rather large now.

8 minutes ago, Callum said:

Sunderland's getting relegated too.

We will be fine, dont you worry about us. You just worry about that gap city has on you, getting rather large now.

We were written off first game of the season.

biting my lip now cus we’re probably going to drop points to Huddersfield away tonight 

6 minutes ago, Jack said:

We were written off first game of the season.

biting my lip now cus we’re probably going to drop points to Huddersfield away tonight 

Yeah I never knew why.

Not like you have an terrible team.

4 hours ago, msixtynine said:

juve v spurs - juve

basel v city - city

porto v liverpool - liverpool

sevilla v united - united

madrid v psg - not sure

shakthar v roma - not sure

chelsea v barca - barca

munich v besiktas - munich

5 english clubs in the knockout stages so i really hope we get an all english tie at some point although both chelsea and little tottenham are already going out 

Least we're in it, ha.

On 12-12-2017 at 9:33 PM, Ando said:

Rest in peace London clubs

besiktas will pull out the kebabs and take it home for mother turkey inshallah

• 2 weeks later...

this could be our starting line up very soon f89e4d16ad339a5d8bf5f06a27875f6c.png

hahahahahah

just need a replacement for when/if can goes. gini gonna be playing a much more defensive role than previously.

keita coming in gives a coutinho option moving forward but we still need that holding midfield position covered - hendo out but i want an upgrade either way

the keeper is there just to point out we really need to sign one lol

lallana came on for 20 minutes and his impact was huge. cant wait to see him at his peak again within this squad

its liverpools year