Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

No point arguing. They played as though they wanted/needed it more. Fair play to them, first time they've shown up for a derby in 3 or 4 years.

We're still above them despite having a shitty start in the league, champions league football so no squad rotation and having to adapt to Wembley. 

Edited by `Ben
the real faker
On 11/19/2017 at 2:25 PM, Fred said:

liverpool chelsea predictions? gonna be interesting to see if we have our full squad ;d

whos at home?

Solid away performance to top the group.

Don't think many people would have expected that when the draw was made.

I'm not saying that we will beat everyone in the tournament but I'm not really 'fearing' anyone other than the other English sides in the Champions League. Would back us to put in a good shift against most.

Edited by `Ben

fuck me that was pathetic

lovely first half followed by one of our worst halves in weeks???

chucking a 3-0 lead away is not okay. on the plus side we had klavan lovren & karius on at the same time so its not our first xi defence lol

too much dead wood still around from 2012 (Young,smalling,aging Carrick) along with signing players who don't really fit into what united is or are good enough to play for us (Blind, Darmian, Mata).

Currently we have no depth in midfield (3), no depth on the wings and we have no starting left back.

hope we don't fuckup with pereira and end up in another pogba situation in a few years @Liam

17 minutes ago, Jordan said:

too much dead wood still around from 2012 (Young,smalling,aging Carrick) along with signing players who don't really fit into what united is or are good enough to play for us (Blind, Darmian, Mata).

Currently we have no depth in midfield (3), no depth on the wings and we have no starting left back.

hope we don't fuckup with pereira and end up in another pogba situation in a few years @Liam

We have a few decent players out on loan, the problem I see with mourinho it seems that he doesn’t have a game plan. You look at City/Chelsea/Liverpool you know what they’re about and how they’re going to play. For us it just seems so unpredicatable and the players don’t look like they know what they’re doing either. Fuck me I miss fergie ?

57 minutes ago, Liam said:

We have a few decent players out on loan, the problem I see with mourinho it seems that he doesn’t have a game plan. You look at City/Chelsea/Liverpool you know what they’re about and how they’re going to play. For us it just seems so unpredicatable and the players don’t look like they know what they’re doing either. Fuck me I miss fergie ?

Shit club