Lay
TBR

Rate The Last Movie You Watched

Coggy

Haven't watched many films lately:

Two different kind of calm movies/documentary style:

The Man Who Knew Infinity 8/10

Citizenfour 8/10

Good Will Hunting 7.5/10 (Robin Williams is truly special in that film, first film I've ever seen with him casted in it and wow, what an actor).

Batman v Superman HD Director's Cut (or something like that) 6/10, better than people said, worse than it should have been

Edited by Paul
23 hours ago, Adhi said:

rambo 1+2+3 = 7/10

first of all it's rambo first blood, rambo 2, rambo 3, and RAMBO!

ANd how do you not watch the 4th? He domes gooks all day it's friggin epic 

goes from rambo first blood where he only accidentally kills a dude in a helicopter to rambo 4 where he kills 5 guys with a bow and arrow in 10 seconds

JOHN RAMBO = irl bonesaw 

29 minutes ago, Paul said:

Citizenfour 8/10

Good Will Hunting 7.5/10 (Robin Williams is truly special in that film, first film I've ever seen with him casted in it and wow, what an actor).

Batman v Superman HD Director's Cut (or something like that) 6/10, better than people said, worse than it should have been

7.5 for good will hunting? someone was happy he died ffs

10/10 ez nigga ben afflect and matt damon jerkin off ok aint even seen it but 10/10 

43 minutes ago, Paul said:

Citizenfour 8/10

Good Will Hunting is an awesome movie.

Yeah in hindsight the rating is pretty low, I really enjoyed it. Ngl the accents were a bit annoying to me which is why initially I didn't put it higher but that's a pretty dumb reason not to lmao...

Also saw Suicide Squad again, 5/10

10 minutes ago, Paul said:

Yeah in hindsight the rating is pretty low, I really enjoyed it. Ngl the accents were a bit annoying to me which is why initially I didn't put it higher but that's a pretty dumb reason not to lmao...

Also saw Suicide Squad again, 5/10

Imagine if film critics based movie ratings on accents lmfao. Forrest Gump 3/10!!!! Lmfao

2 hours ago, Liam said:

Imagine if film critics based movie ratings on accents lmfao. Forrest Gump 3/10!!!! Lmfao

To be fair, Good Will Hunting was set in Boston.. :tongue:

Bad momz 2016  with my girlfriend

6/10 Its a girlsmovie but it had some funny moments, deff a movie worth watching if you want to make your girl happy.

Blair Witch, i cannot wait for this movie beeing upgraded good quality i would love to check this one for now its just CAM wich sucks

• 3 weeks later...

I've been really slacking on watching movies lately due to NBA/NHL and binge watching TV series.. but the last one I watched was with my GF last week when she was down.

Arthur Christmas - 7/10

First time ever seeing this christmas movie as it's only come out a few years ago, not bad for a new one but still much rather the classics.

• 2 weeks later...

c721f0a45e8773198475bf92ddebf8e3.png

7.5/10

Randomly put it on last night as I went to bed, ending up thoroughly enjoying it. I had heard of it before, but never really knew much about the film.. gave it a shot to see how Taron Egerton's (Main character in Kingsmen) performance was essentially. Good surprise.

1 hour ago, Liam said:

Not a film but westworld (first season) 10/10. It's up there with tv greats, did you stop watching it @Coggy?

I've seen the first 3? episodes but then @Allan stopped watching and I haven't caught back up yet.

e4f34eaa142d145c722085e1eb928277.png

5/10 - GF wanted to watch a christmas movie and this was on netflix. It's nothing special by any means, its an okay christmas movie at max.

310e4bb70123e41e16280622be945308.png

7.5/10 - Christmas Classic, enough said.

fd2b46c2208f398fcb0c74e09ffc8c1a.png

6/10 - One of the better Tim Allen Christmas movies.