TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

[experimenting]Mushroom Madness

DMT

@

Enjoy your name so much I made a signature for it haha

Im also experimenting with this kind of style so I know its not perfect but im improving

use/dont doesnt matter to me :D free practice lol

Mushroom Madness

aorodk.png

Edited: image hosting had to be changed.

Edited by DMT

@

Enjoy your name so much I made a signature for it haha

Im also experimenting with this kind of style so I know its not perfect but im improving

use/dont doesnt matter to me :D free practice lol

Mushroom Madness

aorodk.png

Edited: image hosting had to be changed.

woooooord dude i love this sig !!

Thank you guys for the positive feedback :D

I am going to keep exploring with signatures like these but I will also make some others soon and post them

@

Im really glad you like it man :D

@@reverb

absolutely man I can't pm you due to my post count but I have the perfect one for a fellow raver

I've also seen bassnectar 3x this year :D

I got you ^.^

@@Allan

DMT is in a completely different ballpark than Salvia but the duration is similar in a sense. I highly recommend DMT to all people willing to elevate their existence

Thank you guys for the positive feedback :D

I am going to keep exploring with signatures like these but I will also make some others soon and post them

@

Im really glad you like it man :D

@@reverb

absolutely man I can't pm you due to my post count but I have the perfect one for a fellow raver

I've also seen bassnectar 3x this year :D

I got you ^.^

@@Allan

DMT is in a completely different ballpark than Salvia but the duration is similar in a sense. I highly recommend DMT to all people willing to elevate their existence

nye bham lets gooooooo!!!! @@DMT

and also thanks bro :) im a huuuuge basshead haha seen nectar 3x also this year and hitting up freaky deaky next month to see him+PL then nye as usual to start the new year right :D

@@reverb nice! Im going to Freaknight in Seattle next month because deadmau5 is returning to the area and hes one of the few on my bucketlist I haven't seen and then im headed to Colorado for Decadence to begin my year. Bassnectar has been at the last few years so I'm hoping hes gonna be there again but if Destroid shows up Ill be okay with that too haha

Last month I was at Shambhala :D so many of the most mind blowing sets! However Excision is my true leader haha

@@reverb @

I saw Tipper with Android Jones for the first time and almost fell into a worm hole lol

this isn't a Shambhala video unfortunately but it shows you what the visuals are like from android jones

Edited by DMT

@@reverb nice! Im going to Freaknight in Seattle next month because deadmau5 is returning to the area and hes one of the few on my bucketlist I haven't seen and then im headed to Colorado for Decadence to begin my year. Bassnectar has been at the last few years so I'm hoping hes gonna be there again but if Destroid shows up Ill be okay with that too haha

Last month I was at Shambhala :D so many of the most mind blowing sets! However Excision is my true leader haha

@@reverb @

I saw Tipper with Android Jones for the first time and almost fell into a worm hole lol

this isn't a Shambhala video unfortunately but it shows you what the visuals are like from android jones

excisions shambhala mix he livestreamed last night was soo good! I saw tipper+android jones 2 weeks ago at imagine music fest, was right on the rail :)

@@DMT

@@reverb @

excisions shambhala mix he livestreamed last night was soo good! I saw tipper+android jones 2 weeks ago at imagine music fest, was right on the rail :)

@@DMT

I know it gave me goosebumps the whole time i listened to it I was back at Shambhala goin nuts in The Village lol

• 2 weeks later...