don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Should RuneScape Be Free?

vans

daniel, kbut who ru, and me were talking on ts and daniel brought up that they should make RS free.

Who misses making new pures with your mates and going to lvl 1-3 varrock and owning shit up?

Who misses getting p2p and being lvl 30-50 and going to hills and owning?

Wildy fighting is pretty non-existant... If they made 07RS free again ( f2p ) Jagex would lose no money...they would potentially gain a significant amount of more money... Thousands of more people will like to play again...maybe try out f2p then get p2p again....

Why don't they see this??

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Would you like to see it be free? Would you like to PK in varrock again? Fire blast mage pure? range to r2h pure? 

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i made so many accounts in 2005-2006 and just went to varrock at level 3, pked all day every day. They need to make this game free and f2p wilderness will be active again@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

If they make it f2p all the people that currently play and have member-based accounts wont unsubscribe because their accounts will be worthless in f2p, but they will probably make more accounts and then end up subscribing on them once they reach a higher level.

Jagex will not lose any money if they do this, in fact they will get more money.

I don't think that people understand that the membership pays for 07 being open. If you read the blogs they stated that we would not even have 07 if they didn't start with the microtransactions on rs3, they'd have lost half their team by now. If it was free they wouldn't be able to afford to leave it open. 

daniel, kbut who ru, and me were talking on ts and daniel brought up that they should make RS free.

Who misses making new pures with your mates and going to lvl 1-3 varrock and owning shit up?

Who misses getting p2p and being lvl 30-50 and going to hills and owning?

Wildy fighting is pretty non-existant... If they made 07RS free again ( f2p ) Jagex would lose no money...they would potentially gain a significant amount of more money... Thousands of more people will like to play again...maybe try out f2p then get p2p again....

Why don't they see this??

What are your guys' thoughts on this? Would you like to see it be free? Would you like to PK in varrock again? Fire blast mage pure? range to r2h pure? 

Yes, I love f2p pking but it's dead.

I don't think that people understand that the membership pays for 07 being open. If you read the blogs they stated that we would not even have 07 if they didn't start with the microtransactions on rs3, they'd have lost half their team by now. If it was free they wouldn't be able to afford to leave it open.

I think they mean have a completely free f2p rs07 just like eoc has. as well as a membered rs07. People will make tons of accounts leading to ad revenue. Then eventually the accounts that are f2p will be members.

Pretty much as if rs was never changed.

Edited by TJ

I think they mean have a completely free f2p rs07 just like eoc has. People will make tons of accounts leading to ad revenue. Then eventually the accounts that are f2p will be members.

yep !

I think they mean have a completely free f2p rs07 just like eoc has. as well as a membered rs07. People will make tons of accounts leading to ad revenue. Then eventually the accounts that are f2p will be members.

Thanks for clarifying. I don't think people understood what I attempted to say. I should of been more clear.

They obviously wont make it free considering 07scape is 80% bots just think how bad it would be if it was f2p 95% would be bots